Reflect on your learning this week
You’ve reached the end of the first week of this course. This week you have:
- Decided on the purpose, and level of detail, of your scheme of learning
- Considered how a scheme of learning might develop students’ science capital
- Designed a template for your scheme of learning
- Explored a framework for supporting non-specialists
Take a moment now to complete your weekly reflection grid, as introduced in step 1.2. In the comments below, share:
- Your key learning point for this week.
- What you wish to find out more about next week.
Your weekly reflection grids act as a record of your professional development. Keep them safe.
Coming up next week
In week two, we will look at some of the parts of an effective scheme of learning that we have touched on this week already: practical work and identifying progression.
If you have questions from the course, you can submit them to step 3.13 and Mark will answer them in the question and answer session.
Remember, you can get recognition for your CPD when you complete this course. Mark each step as complete as your progress through. Further details on step 3.15.
© STEM Learning