What will we learn?
This is what we hope to have achieved by the end of this week:
• To understand the conceptual development and role of political journalism
• To have engaged with journalism’s political role
• To be familiar with the debates around visibility and the personalisation of politics, as well as political scandal
• To be able to reflect critically on the responsibilities and restraints on journalism, in a political context
• To understand the components of a political story
© University of Strathclyde