Deepen and broaden your understanding of strategic change.
This course investigates how strategy can enable entrepreneurial success.
You will compare strategic change perspectives to assist in choosing the appropriate perspective for different situations.
Explore how to read the environment and identify opportunities. Apply macro analysis and examine outside-in thinking.
- Strategic change perspectives
- Outside-in thinking
- Opportunity identification
- Strategic capability
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Develop your understanding of how strategy can enable entrepreneurial success.
- Compare strategic change perspectives to assist in choosing the appropriate perspective .
- Investigate how outside-in thinking can assist an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Identify opportunities and strategic capability.
Who is the course for?
For students undertaking the graduate/ postgraduate certificate, jointly delivered by Coventry University and Deakin University.