Why join the course?
This free online course is the third of six in the Italian for Beginners program. It will introduce you to language that you need to:
- ask and say the time;
- say what time things happen;
- talk about your daily routine;
- talk about working hours;
- talk about going to places;
- talk about leisure activities.
Describe your normal day in Italian
During the four weeks of the course, you will learn vocabulary and expressions to talk about what you do during a normal day, and learn the present tense of regular verbs ending in -ere and -ire, as well as some irregular verbs such as andare (to go) and uscire (to go out) and venire (to come). You will also talk about your leisure habits and things you do regularly, using reflexive verbs.
By now, you will find that you are getting more confident in your listening, and you will continue to work on your speaking, reading and writing skills too.
You will find out about meal times and eating habits in Italy, and about bike-friendly towns.
What topics will you cover?
- Ask and say the time;
- Say what time things happen;
- Talk about your daily and weekly routine;
- Talk about working hours;
- Talk about going to places;
- Talk about leisure activities.
Upgrade - $49
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLItalian to talk about this course on social media.