Weekly study4 hours
Studying in Italian - Law and Economics: a MOVE-ME Project Course
This course isn't running right now. We can email you when it starts again, or check out these other courses you might like.
Study Law and Economics in Italian
Each year thousands of students travel across Europe to study in a foreign language like Italian. This can be daunting, even for those who are fluent.
This online course from UniStraSi will help, guiding you through the peculiarities of academic discourse in Italian, and enabling you to understand and produce written and aural academic texts.
- Increase students’ awareness of the language learning process and knowing how to use effective learning strategies
- Improve students’ understanding of written and oral expository texts relating to specific disciplines and belonging to various genres
- Improve the quality of oral and written expository texts produced by students
- Improve students’ performance at oral and written exams
- Support students in learning to learn
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore your ability to learn a language
- Apply learning strategies
- Perform an oral exam
- Improve writing skills
- Reflect on the main features of expository texts
- Develop skills and strategies to properly understand lectures and written academic texts
- Perform different ways to listen and read academic texts relating to different tasks
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at university students taking part in academic mobility programmes in Europe and international students attending courses in Italy. A minimum B1 knowledge of Italian is required.
The Open University (OU) is the largest academic institution in the UK and a world leader in flexible distance learning, with a mission to be open to people, places, methods and ideas.
LocationMilton Keynes, UK
World rankingTop 510Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020