What topics will you cover?
- Your vision of your future and what you want to build in your life
- Building your sense of who you are and how that affects your career choices
- Understanding the resources and skills you have now as well as those you may need in the future
- The kinds of job or business opportunities that might exist during and beyond university
- Exploring the world of work and the opportunities that exist in an industry or field
- Building your understanding of career pathways and outcomes
- How to choose a course of study
- How to get ahead and build a personal or professional point of difference
- How to approach university life and get the most from the experience
- Strategies for decision-making and planning
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLkickstartyourcareer to talk about this course on social media.