Develop a business plan and build an effective team
Developing plans – and building, supporting, growing and improving teams to deliver them – is a key part of management and leadership. This online course will show you how.
It has been developed by The Open University Business School – a pioneering institution that is triple accredited by AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB – and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) – the leading authority on management and leadership in the UK.
As such, it will give you the opportunity to learn from both academic experts and experienced practitioners, who have achieved the CMI’s prestigious Chartered Manager status.
What topics will you cover?
Week 1 - It’s all about your stakeholders
- Review of stakeholders’ needs
- Stakeholders and change
- Influencing and communicating
Week 2 - Planning your business case for change
- What makes an effective business plan?
- Making your case for change
- Getting support for your change
Week 3 - Building your team
- Preparing for recruitment
- The process of selection
- Shortlisting and interviewing
Week 4 - Managing your team
- Induction and socialisation
- Managing individual performance and team welfare
- Engaging and motivating your team
Upgrade - $89
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLmanager18 to talk about this course on social media.