This week on Monday 17 October, from 20.00 UK time (BST), Ollie Frith will be responding your questions and extending topics from Weeks 3 and 4.
The Q&A2 session (“Any further questions?”) will be facilitated by Ellie Dix. The recording with sub-titles is now available as well as links to the questions selected and timestamped URLs [PDF]. The questions have been numbered from Q10 to follow on the sequence from Q&A1. A transcript [PDF] is now also available. Please re-visit this step for the latest updates.
Here are the links that Ellie referred to in Q14:
- How to plan for behaviour [Registration required]
- How to reset your expectations of behaviour [Podcast]
How to submit your questions
We encourage you to review any of the questions or comments you have already recorded.
Between now and 16 October please post questions for Ollie in the discussion on Step 3.13. You can also ‘like’ other learners’ questions that you would particularly like to see asked.
We will include any updated information about the session in the email that is due to be distributed at the start of Week 5.
For the latest information see the Updates below.
This page will also be updated frequently - so please keep checking back for the latest state of play.
- A transcript is now also available
- Sub-titles added to the YouTube video
- Links to questions selected and timestamped URLs [PDF] for YouTube video recording
- The recording is now here: https://youtu.be/DJQW1Qq-M1w
© National STEM Learning Centre