- Duration3 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Extra BenefitsFrom $79
Managing Change in a Healthcare Environment
Learn how to manage and respond to change
In rapidly changing world, with new healthcare roles emerging and the complexity of care increasing, being able to respond to change is vital.
On this course for healthcare professionals, you will explore the issue of change in healthcare environments, and learn how to improve your response to change. In addition you will examine the reasons behind the demand for change and look at ways of empowering others to manage change positively. You should finish the course with a firm understanding of the importance of preserving and improving the quality of service provision, while adapting to change.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Model the individual and collective responsibility and accountability for quality improvement
- Discuss the quality concepts associated with change within your own practice
- Explain the role of continual change to achieve high quality care in health and care settings
- Reflect on the demands for change in your own working environment
- Identify potential models and tools to help you to facilitate transformational change in practice
Who is the course for?
This course has been created for health and social care professionals working on the frontline.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.