Learn to make maps and analyze geographic patterns using the latest tools
The Geospatial Revolution has generated new forms of interactive maps and location-aware devices, making it possible for everyone to leverage spatial information.
This course combines core concepts in cartography, geographic information systems, and spatial thinking.
What will you achieve?
- Practice thinking spatially to solve geographic problems in environmental, social, and technical domains
- Understand how spatial data is created
- Apply spatial analysis techniques
- Create interactive web maps
What topics will you cover?
- Discover the Geospatial Revolution and its impact on the rapidly evolving science of Geography.
- Explore what it means to think spatially and consider the impacts of scale and time.
- Examine the key elements of spatial datasets.
- Learn how Geographers solve problems using spatial analysis techniques.
- Explore the key elements of effective cartographic design.
Upgrade - $89
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLmaps to talk about this course on social media.