- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study8 hours
The Marketing Audit and the Application of Marketing Models, Frameworks and STP
Explore how to utilise marketing audits and apply marketing models
This course will explore in detail the tools and frameworks used in the marketing audit process.
You will have the opportunity to understand the information that marketing audits can provide and how this intelligence can be utilised to achieve competitive advantage. You will also explore how marketing models and frameworks can be effectively used to support business goals.
- Macro audits (PESTEL)
- Competitive environment (including Porter’s 5 Forces)
- Market environment
- Internal audits and SWOT
- Strategic elements of the marketing audit
- Strategic roadmaps
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Understand, critically, the marketing audit process
- Use appropriate frameworks with discernment
- Synthesise and analyse marketing intelligence to achieve competitive advantage
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone interested in learning more about marketing strategy.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.