Evaluate marketing communication
The course explores how to evaluate short and long-term marketing plans for their effectiveness in meeting consumer needs.
Using marketing metrics, you’ll have the opportunity to learn how to assess the impact of marketing and will explore how to set prices and control the costs linked with marketing planning.
- Marketing communications planning
- Price and distribution planning
- Marketing control
- Marketing metrics
- Return on investment
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Assess and evaluate appropriate communication strategies
- Identify the most appropriate pricing strategies
- Analyse and critically review the impact of the strategies chosen based on the financial situation of the organisation
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone interested in learning more about marketing strategy.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.