What topics will you cover?
- The impact of biological and neurological traits on mental health and well-being
- The impact social elements have on mental health and well-being
- The extent to which life events can impact on how we act
- The role that rumination plays in well being and mental health
- Evidence-based suggestions as to how we might all protect and improve our mental health and well-being
- The design of mental health services form a non-medical perspective
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLmentalhealth to talk about this course on social media.