In this course you’ve explored the science, practice and application of mindfulness and have learned how to incorporate mindfulness practices into your life to reduce stress, improve mental health and enhance your personal and professional life.
As well as continuing to cultivate your meditation practice and continuing to apply mindfulness in your life, you may be interested in knowing more about it. That’s why we have created this list of resources for you to explore.
- Center for Mindfulness (Founded by Jon Kabat-Zinn)
- Kristin Neff (Self-compassion researcher)
- Smiling Mind (free mindfulness app)
- Oxford Mindfulness Centre to the Mindfulness
- Centre for Mindfulness Research & Practice in Wales
- Mark Williams and Danny Penman
National Mental Health Commission: 24 Hour Emergency Services in Australia
Helplines around the world: Links to various crisis counselling services and information networks around the world.
Befrienders Worldwide: Volunteer action to prevent suicide
- Richard Chambers at TEDxUniMelb
- Jon Kabat-Zinn at Google
- Matthieu Ricard
- Kristin Neff TED
- Tara Brach
- Room To Breathe: Documentary on mindfulness in schools
- The Connection: Documentary and ebook on the mind-body relationship
© Monash University 2019. CRICOS No. 00008C