- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Extra BenefitsFrom $79
Motivation and Engagement in an Uncertain World
Explore how we can offer more than work itself
The world in which we live is constantly changing, affecting the way in which organisations manage employee relations, motivation and engagement.
This course explores these changes in depth and assesses what they may mean for teams, groups and the employment relationship, as well as the impact they may have on employee engagement and motivation.
You’ll also reflect on methods that may help organisations to sustain employee motivation and engagement in the future.
- The key changes affecting today’s organisations
- Recommendations for future management strategies
- Sustaining employee motivation and engagement
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the key changes affecting today’s organisations
- Discover what these changes mean for teams, groups and the employment relationship
- Discuss how these changes will impact on employee engagement and motivation in the future
- Explore methods which may help organisations to sustain employee motivation and engagement in the future
- Explain your understanding of employee motivation and engagement at an applied level through the application of theory and practice to a case study and the development of a business report
Who is the course for?
This course is for people who wish to discover the importance of employment relationships and the importance motivation and engagement has in the workplace.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.