- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study4 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 4
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Neuroplasticians and Neuromyths
What conditions optimise learning?
In this course, students are introduced to the latest strategies emerging from Educational Neuroscience for educators to consider. These provide valuable guidelines for neurologically friendly principles from the disciplines of Psychology, Education and Neuroscience (PEN) – emphasising contemporary Educational Neuroscience.
Many neuromyths abound and educators have often been at the forefront of promulgating them. This sample course exposes these misconceptions.
This course is part of our Study with Australia collection, with free upgrades and digital certificates supported by the Australian Trade and Investment Commission until 31st July, 2020. Explore more courses from leading Australian education providers.
- Explore the concept of neuroplasticity
- Reflect on the implications of neuroscience findings on lifelong learning
- Investigate research-based teaching strategies
- Reflect on some neuromyths widely accepted by the teaching community
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the contemporary research of world-renowned authors in the Psychology Education Neuroscience (PEN) disciplines
- Reflect on the impact that can be made to our neuroplastic brain with learning experiences
- Demonstrate knowledge of neuromyths, neuroplasticity and brain-based learning
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at teachers, educators, pre-service teachers and those with an interest in the new emerging field of educational neuroscience.
Who developed the course?
CQUniversity is Australia’s leading regional university.
Our courses are designed alongside industry and many include hands-on, practical learning experiences and project-based learning. Our commitment to making real-world knowledge and skills accessible to all has seen us being awarded global recognition. We are ranked among the top 2% of Universities in the world.
- LocationRockhampton, Australia
Discover the new field of educational neuroscience. Study evidence-based research on the application of neuroscience in learning.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLneuroplasticians to talk about this course on social media.