Weekly study4 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Extra BenefitsFrom $64
Norwegian for Beginners 3
Learn to read and write basic sentences in Norwegian
On this course, you will learn how to describe objects using adjectives and discover how to use possessive pronouns. You will also be introduced to prepositions and understand how to use tenses when writing about actions in a timeline.
Upon completion of this course, you will feel more confident reading and writing Norwegian and understand what culture and life in Norway are really like.
- Cultural resources:
- Work in Norway
- Sport and health
- Culture in Norway
Traditions and festivities
- Possessive Pronouns: How to express ownership and relations
- Subordinate Causes: The how, why and when of actions
- Adjectives: from grade zero to superlative
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Norwegian culture and life style and learn more about the Norwegian language
- your language skills in Norwegian to be able to communicate with family, friends and study partners
- basic rules of Norwegian grammar to sustain written and listening comprehension and production
- in simple conversations about daily life situations with family, friends and study partners providing that they speak slowly enough for you to understand
- about your own learning and find strategies to motivate and sustain your study of the Norwegian language
What software or tools do you need?
To take part on this course, you need to use Norwegian characters on your computer keyboard.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.