What topics will you cover?
- The distinction between omni-channels and multi channels to recognise the features, benefits and challenges offered by a new way of buying and selling.
- Evolving modes of interaction between retailers and consumers demonstrating how consumer buying patterns and expectations are changing fast.
- Logistical operations for omni-channel retailers to show how supply chains, particularly warehouse and distribution channels, differ from the traditional approach in the way they must respond to ever-increasing challenges.
- The impact of real time data on retailers and consumers to recognise how retailers can use this to personalise the shopping experience and increase sales.
- The challenges of last mile delivery to show this link in the supply chain has expanded exponentially and the way new technologies and a range of third-party suppliers are fulfilling ‘anything, anytime, anywhere’ supply.
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at professionals and students in disciplines of operations, finance, marketing, or human resources, who wish to learn more about omni-channel and the impact on consumers and supply chain.
What software or tools do you need?
To take part in this course, you'll need:
- A computer or laptop, with access to the Internet.
- Computer audio output.
- Adobe Reader; and
- A computer mouse.
Who will you learn with?
Get extra benefits, upgrade this course. For $89 you’ll get:
Upgrading will mean you get unlimited access to the course.
If you’re taking a course for free you have access to the course for its duration + 14 days, regardless of when you join. If you upgrade the course you have access for as long as the course exists on FutureLearn.
Access to tests
When you upgrade you’ll have access to any tests during the course.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to take any tests and score over 70%. You don’t get access to tests if you choose to take a course for free.
A Certificate of Achievement
Upgrading means you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement when you complete the course.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to mark 90% of the steps on the course as complete, and score over 70% on any course tests.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLRMITOmniChannel to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course