What topics will you cover?
- The catalogue of financial terminology used when discussing financial statements with accountants and bookkeepers.
- The role independent professionals play when seeking information on financial statements and contract advice.
- The distinction between startup and ongoing costs including capital finance and assets to inform product and service pricing.
- The types of business structures that influence profit sharing and legal liabilities.
- The process taken to price products or services to optimise business profitability and performance.
- Researching the industry standards that impact and drive demand for a product or service to meet customer needs.
- Accurate record keeping using a range of financial statements to identify a business's financial position.
- Analysis of costs and margins to inform product or service price.
- The effect business success indicators including reports, ratios and benchmarks has on the health and viability of a business.
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
This course is targeted at learners who have a small business or are considering setting up an online business and wish to understand the principles of costing and pricing, through a series of short case studies, practical exercises and the completion of templates.
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £59.00
Statement of Participation £34.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLRMITPricing to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course