What topics will you cover?
- The role demographic, psychographic and behavioural characteristics play when layered together to inform the market profile.
- The level of involvement and associated risks applied to online customers that business owners will need to reduce.
- Segmentation techniques to target the right customer base.
- The opportunities that an online entrepreneur would need to identify to grow or enhance current target markets.
- The comparison between difference types of research and the role each one plays together when developing a research plan.
- The types of customer persona tools available when building a visual representation of a typical customer.
- The distinction between the types of customer journeys, current and future state experience, and the service blueprint to inform the path to purchase.
- The marketing attribution which identifies how the marketing messages contribute to the decision when buying a product or service.
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
This course is targeted at learners who have a small business or are considering setting up an online business and wish to understand the principles of market analysis and customer profiling, through a series of examples, learning theory and activities.
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £69.00
Statement of Participation £39.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLRMITProfiling to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course