The Summer School - final reminder!
If completing the course has inspired you to think about a career in property, you may be interested to learn more about the Pathways to Property Summer School.
Alternative text for this video can be found under the ‘Downloads’ heading at the bottom of this Step.
UPDATE 15 MAY 2020:
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, the Pathways to Property Summer School has been updated for 2020 and will take place as an interactive ONLINE event. This engaging event will include taster lectures, a group project, the chance to network with key employers and much more. For more information please visit https://www.henley.ac.uk/alumni/support-henley/pathways-to-property/summer-school
The Summer School is open to Year 12 students from a state funded school/college in the UK.
Places will be offered to those who best meet the following criteria:
- Attend and have always attended a state school or college
- Students from neighbourhoods with low overall progression rates to Higher Education and/or high levels of socioeconomic deprivation
- Students with no immediate family working in the real estate sector
- Students who have no family experience of university
- Students who have achieved a Grade 6/B or above in Mathematics and English GCSE
- Students who have predicted grades of AAB-BBB A Level or equivalent qualification
The next Summer School will take place on 20-23 July 2020.
Go on to the final Step of the course. Don’t forget to mark this one as complete before you move on.
© HBS and RREF