The Digital Making Process
Tackling a project can seem big and scary, without a clear place to start. We’ve developed a digital making process that can help, broken into phases.
In general we’d recommend you:
- Discover what other projects exist, get some inspiration and find out some of the pitfalls.
- Generate Ideas of what you would like to achieve, then shortlist which are the best.
- Design & Build starting small. Get the basics right first before tackling the most challenging aspects.
- Test & Improve your project, be prepared to fail, learn and iterate.
- Share what you’re doing, ask for help where needed, inspire others to tackle their own projects.
How does having a process to follow help you or your students? Comment below.