Power Dressing in the Zoom Era
Improve your brand and business sense in the age of 100% online working
In the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, many businesses have moved to fully online working – meaning more people than ever before are engaged in remote and home working.
This new era brings challenges as well as opportunities. On this course, you’ll learn how to maximise you or your brand’s visual impact, and how to perfect power dressing despite only ever being seen from the waist up.
Identify what’s best to wear in video interviews
You’ll explore how to keep looking as professional as possible on camera, the best job interview outfits, how to dress the room, and how to communicate information with confidence and authority.
You’ll learn these key skills from renowned brand and culture think tank The Hopenclass.
Discover how to look good on Zoom
You’ll examine how to dress for success and boss every meeting or interview with style – even from home.
If you work in a managerial role, you can get tips on how to keep your team’s image consistent, helping morale and boosting sales.
Improve your nonverbal communication skills with Sara Ali
Nonverbal communication is more essential than ever in an age where everything is mediated by screens.
Alongside award-winning image and communications consultant Sara Ali, you’ll learn how to develop your non-verbal skill set, furthering your ability to connect with global customers and clients.
- Adapting business dress for success for video conference presentations
- Time-saving practical tips to boost confidence and sales
- Aligning your personal and business brands
- Awareness of business non-verbal communications
- Presenting with power within the frame of the camera
- Color psychology
- Hair, make-up, and grooming
- Dressing the room (background, lighting, and props)
- Intercultural dress code (messaging and perception)
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Apply business dressing techniques for success on video conferences
- Explore time-saving and practical tips to boost confidence and sales
- Create a digital persona that aligns your personal and business brands for maximum impact
- Develop an understanding of business non-verbal communications
- Engage your audience/team by presenting with power within the frame of the camera
- Apply colour psychology to your styling, background and dressing choices
- Evaluate intercultural dress codes and their implications for virtual image perception
Who is the course for?
This course would benefit job seekers, sales professionals, team members, leaders, and professionals navigating the new digital era of video conferencing where presentation and awareness of how to dress for success is key.
Who developed the course?
The Hopenclass is a cultural and creative space to (un)learn. Our global think tank stands at the intersection of Culture and Academia. We explore interdisciplinary subjects from entertainment, to business, sustainability and art, and how these influence humanity. The Hopenclass values emotional intelligence and soft skills over IQ, and the real world agrees with us.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.