Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic is the world’s leading computer-based test of English for study abroad and immigration and is widely accepted by universities, colleges and governments around the world. All test takers should prepare for PTE Academic, even if English is your first language.
PTE Academic is a three hour computer-based English test assessing real-life, academic English, with three main parts to the test: speaking and writing (together), listening and reading, developed to allow you to demonstrate your language skills scored by unbiased Artificial Intelligence. This course will assist you to develop your confidence and success by understanding the structure and learning outcomes of the Pearson Test of English (PTE) and to develop exam skills.
PTE Academic is accepted by institutions and governments across the world, find out more about where PTE is accepted here.
This course is offered by YouSTUDY International College, Cairns’ premier provider of language education courses for international students. We believe that studying English should be a life-changing experience for every student.
This course is part of our Study with Australia collection, with free upgrades and digital certificates supported by the Australian Trade and Investment Commission until 31st July, 2020. Explore more courses from leading Australian education providers.
- Understand and engage with key preparation materials for confidence on test day
- Understand the structure and time management skills required
- Explore each of the elements of the test (listening, reading, speaking and writing).
- Discover materials for further study and practice
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Engage with and apply a variety of test preparation skills
- Investigate the structure and develop your knowledge of the PTE Academic test
- Assess guided practice of exam material and student involvement
- Explore productive and receptive skills required for the PTE test (Listening, reading, speaking and writing)
- Collect tips and develop techniques to help prepare for the PTE A test
Who is the course for?
This course will guide learners through how to prepare for and succeed in the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic, used for Visa and academic enrolment purposes.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLPTEA to talk about this course on social media.