- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Extra BenefitsFrom $49
Preparing for PTE Academic
Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic is the world’s leading computer-based test of English for study abroad and immigration and is widely accepted by universities, colleges and governments around the world. All test takers should prepare for PTE Academic, even if English is your first language.
PTE Academic is a three hour computer-based English test assessing real-life, academic English, with three main parts to the test: speaking and writing (together), listening and reading, developed to allow you to demonstrate your language skills scored by unbiased Artificial Intelligence.
This course will assist you to develop your confidence and success by understanding the structure and learning outcomes of the Pearson Test of English (PTE) and to develop exam skills.
PTE Academic is accepted by institutions and governments across the world, find out more about where PTE is accepted here.
This course is offered by YouSTUDY International College, our physical campus and Official PTE Academic Test Centre is located in Cairns, Queensland, Australia.
YouSTUDY is also a global provider of quality online English study through our Virtual Campus and Learning Base Platform. Students join our Virtual Classrooms, led by Australian teachers, from all over the world, either to improve their English for personal reasons or to achieve an Academic Pathway to higher Education.
Face to face in our Cairns campus, or online in our virtual campus, regardless of where or how you study, at YouSTUDY we believe that studying English should be a life-changing experience for every student.
- Understand and engage with key preparation materials for confidence on test day
- Understand the structure and time management skills required
- Explore each of the elements of the test (listening, reading, speaking and writing).
- Discover materials for further study and practice
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Engage with and apply a variety of test preparation skills
- Investigate the structure and develop knowledge of the PTE Academic test
- Assess guided practice of exam material and student involvement
- Explore productive and receptive skills required for the PTE test (Listening, reading, speaking and writing)
- Collect tips and develop techniques to help prepare for the PTE A test
Who is the course for?
This course will guide learners through how to prepare for and succeed in the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic, this test is used for Visa and Academic enrolment purposes.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.