Weekly study3 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Preparing for PTE Academic
Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic is the world’s leading computer-based test of English for study abroad and immigration and is widely accepted by universities, colleges and governments around the world. All test takers should prepare for PTE Academic, even if English is your first language.
PTE Academic is a three hour computer-based English test assessing real-life, academic English, with three main parts to the test: speaking and writing (together), listening and readin. The Test has been developed to allow you to demonstrate your language skills scored by unbiased Artificial Intelligence.
This course will assist you to develop your confidence and success by understanding the structure and learning outcomes of the Pearson Test of English (PTE) and to develop exam skills.
PTE Academic is accepted by institutions and governments across the world, find out more about where PTE is accepted here.
This course is offered by YouSTUDY International College. Our global virtual campus is operated from Cairns, Queensland, Australia which is also the base for our face-to-face physical campus.
YouSTUDY has over 30 years of experience with Australian based teachers delivering quality English courses and experiences for students from around the globe. As an official Pearson PTE Test Centre, we are experienced in assisting students to prepare for their Pearson PTE Academic test, which is an English Pathway to Australian Higher Education Institutions, Universities and Colleges.
YouSTUDY teachers and staff believe that studying English should be a life-changing experience for every student, regardless of whether students are studying virtually or on-site at our College Campus in Cairns, we hope this course offers you the same experience.
- Understand and engage with key preparation materials for confidence on test day
- Understand the structure and time management skills required
- Explore each of the elements of the test (listening, reading, speaking and writing).
- Discover materials for further study and practice
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Engage with and apply a variety of test preparation skills
- Investigate the structure and develop knowledge of the PTE Academic test
- Assess guided practice of exam material and student involvement
- Explore productive and receptive skills required for the PTE test (Listening, reading, speaking and writing)
- Collect tips and develop techniques to help prepare for the PTE A test
Who is the course for?
This course will guide learners through how to prepare for and succeed in the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic, this test is used for Visa and Academic enrolment purposes.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.