Improve your online study skills and get academic online learning tips
Learning online is very different from learning in an on-campus classroom and often involves independent study.
On this course, you will explore and learn about various different approaches to online learning.
You’ll develop practical skills that will enable you to become an effective online learner at a university level.
You’ll discover methods for collaborating and communicating online effectively and learn the best practice for conducting online research.
By the end of the course, you’ll have mastered the independent study skills and tools for online learning that work for you.
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Develop effective online learning strategies that work for you.
- Produce useful and reflective notes to support your study.
- Contribute meaningfully to online learning discussions.
- Develop the skills to lead productive collaborative work online.
- Explore tools and approaches to find, evaluate and use online information to inform and develop your own opinion.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for undergraduate and postgraduate university students who need advice and tips on how to take their university studies online.
Please note this course will run without facilitation.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLLearningOnlineforUni to talk about this course on social media.