Review of the week
We hope you have enjoyed this look at how choosing an appropriate procurement route can contribute to successful project delivery.
This week we have:
- Defined what is meant by a construction project
- Introduced and described the role of the client on a construction project
- Produced a project brief
- Introduced construction procurement routes
- Overviewed the two main procurement routes used
- Linked procurement selection to forms of contract
Next week we’ll move on to look at tendering alternatives.
Was there anything surprising for you in this week’s content?
© Coventry University. CC BY-NC 4.0