Review of the week
We hope you have enjoyed this look at tender strategies.
This week we have examined:
- Tendering activities including preliminary tender enquiry stage, invitation to tender, tender assessment and contract award
- Tendering strategies including single-stage selective tendering, two-stage selective tendering, negotiated tendering and open tendering
Next week we’ll move on to Short Course 2: Pre-Contract Cost Management.
Before you reflect on the knowledge you have gained through this short course, we want to give you a chance to test your knowledge against an industry expert. Answer the following questions before moving on to the next step:
- Could you give us a definition of procurement?
- Which procurement routes do you use? And which do you use the most?
- Who makes the procurement route decision, you or the client?
- What tendering methods do you use?
© Coventry University. CC BY-NC 4.0