- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study2 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Extra BenefitsFrom $49
Programming 102: Think Like a Computer Scientist
Find out what else you can do with Python
On this course, you’ll explore Python programming at an intermediate level.
You’ll discover how to break down problems into smaller parts, and then design and apply algorithms to data. You’ll also explore list structures and their various uses.
Ultimately, what you learn will build upon your foundational Python skills - preparing you to progress onto more advanced programming.
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Produce your own functions to break down problems into more manageable parts
- Apply several common search and sort algorithms to data
- Compare the efficiency of algorithms
- Modify functions to take parameters and output return values
- Interpret algorithms expressed in plain English, in pseudocde and as flowcharts
Who is the course for?
This course would suit teachers with some Python experience, who are able to write simple programs demonstrating sequencing, selection, iteration and data types.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #RPiLearn to talk about this course on social media.