Weekly study8 hours
Project Management Methodologies and Earned Value Management
Study alternative project management methodologies
This short course aims to help you understand the basics of project methodology and Earned Value Management (EVM) through the study of methodologies fundamental to the project management process.
- Time and cost integration and control
- Earned value analysis and management
- Alternative project management methodologies
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Describe project plan development and execution, and change control
- Describe various project management methodologies
- Explore performance indices and forecasting
- Develop an understanding of the importance of Earned Value Management (EVM), Earned Value (EV) and Variance
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at individuals looking to further explore project methodologies and gain an understanding of Earned Value Management.