Seeking additional support
As you are aware, we’ve covered some emotive and difficult content in this course. We’ve been encouraging you to ‘check in’ with yourselves and be aware of how these may have affected you.
If you or others have been affected by the issues covered in this course, here are a few links that you might find helpful:
- Yoga: https://www.youtube.com/user/yogawithadriene
- NHS apps library: https://www.nhs.uk/apps-library/ and select the ‘Mental health’ filter.
- My possible self https://www.good-thinking.uk/resources/my-possible-self/
- Recovery College: https://lms.recoverycollegeonline.co.uk/course/index.php
- FutureLearn: https://www.futurelearn.com/search?q=wellbeing
- The free mindfulness project: http://www.freemindfulness.org/covid19
- Self compassion.org: https://self-compassion.org/category/exercises/
- MS Trust: https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z/relaxation
- Sleep: https://www.sleepio.com/
- NHS Helplines
- Mental health Support
- Together in Mind
- Tavistock & Portman NHS FT COVID Resources
Further support should also be available from your local healthcare services.
With best wishes from all the course educators.
The Tavistock and Portman NHS FT and Maudsley Learning deliver a range of CPD short and postgraduate level courses that you may find can assist you in your career, or your interest in a subject. Please register on our websites to receive more information from time to time: