Seeking additional support
As you are aware, we’ve covered some emotive and difficult content in this course. We’ve been encouraging you to ‘check in’ with yourselves and be aware of how these may have affected you.
When thinking about Carol we mentioned that there are a range of ways she can find support. If you or others have been affected by the issues covered in this course, here are a few links that you might find helpful:
- Yoga: https://www.youtube.com/user/yogawithadriene
- NHS apps library: https://www.nhs.uk/apps-library/ and select the ‘Mental health’ filter.
- My possible self https://www.good-thinking.uk/resources/my-possible-self/
- Recovery College: https://lms.recoverycollegeonline.co.uk/course/index.php
- FutureLearn: https://www.futurelearn.com/search?q=wellbeing
- The free mindfulness project: http://www.freemindfulness.org/covid19
- Self compassion.org: https://self-compassion.org/category/exercises/
- MS Trust: https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z/relaxation
- Sleep: https://www.sleepio.com/
- NHS Helplines
- Mental health Support
Further support should also be available from your local healthcare services.
With best wishes from all the course educators.