Reflections on your interventions
This discussion is only 8 minutes long, so doesn’t capture the breadth of activities posted by you all — please continue the conversation and contribute your own reflections on others’ projects on this step!
The audio feedback can be found at the bottom of this step.
Projects mentioned in Stephen and Susie’s feedback:
You might want to open these links in a new tab. To do this, right-click on a PC or control+click on a Mac, and select ‘Open Link in New Tab’.
- Jacqueline Fletcher, “A Permaculture Design for Living with Biodiversity.”
- Anonymous, “Strings.”
- Su Colman, “Bee Friendly.”
- Andy Ashcroft, “Wikipedia: a free encyclopedia article —’ New Arkists.”
- Janet Mackinnon, “Thames Gateway.”
- Susanne Scharnowski, “A Sense of Place, a Taste of Home: Political and Cultural Identity in Discourses around Food and Farming (Britain, Germany, US).”
- Peter Ahrens, “Plant Natives.”
- Iain Morrison, “Fishing down the line.”
- Nina Owen, Wild seed packets.”
© UNSW Australia 2016