Congratulations on reaching the end of the course! We’ve enjoyed engaging with your discussion, creative interventions and other contributions. Thanks also for all your feedback — we will take it on board when we redevelop the course.
If this course has inspired you to consider further academic study in the field of Environmental Humanities check out the UNSW Australia website for more details. You might be interested in a range of courses offered by the Environmental Humanities Group at both undergraduate and post-graduate levels:
- Bachelor of Arts (Major or Minor)
- Bachelor of Arts & Business (Major or Minor)
- Bachelor of Social Research and Policy (Major)
- Bachelor of Economics (Major or Minor)
- Masters of Environmental Management (MEM)
- Masters by Research (MA)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
Indicative areas of post-graduate research supervision include:
- Environmental philosophy and ethics
- Environmental history
- Environmental politics
- Science and technology studies
- Social and ecological theory
- Eco-criticism: environment and literature
- Multispecies ethnography
- Environmental anthropology
- Animal studies
- Environment and communication
If you would like to speak with someone directly about further study options please email Judy Motion (Program Convenor, Environmental Humanities, UNSW) - email@example.com.
Thanks again for joining us on this course!