Understand the need, concepts and application of this new approach to scale-up
There are many approaches addressing early-stage entrepreneurship and the challenges facing mature corporations, but a big gap when it comes to understanding the key drivers for growth and how to address them.
This course introduces the Triple Chasm Model, a unique new approach to managing the growth challenge based on research which resulted in two new books: Camels, Tigers & Unicorns and The Scale-up Manual.
Supported by lead author, Uday Phadke, you’ll discover why there’s a need for a new approach, the concepts behind the Triple Chasm Model and how to apply them to your venture.
- Week 1 - Introduction to Scale-up and the new Triple Chasm approach
- Week 2 - Maturity and the Commercialisation Journey
- Week 3 - External meso-economic Considerations (Vectors)
- Week 4 - Internal meso-economic Considerations (Vectors)
- Week 5 - Commercialisation Strategy and Business Models
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Summarise classic approaches to scaling along with their limitations
- Summarise the logic behind the new systematic integrated Triple Chasm Model
- Apply the modified Technology Readiness and Commercialisation Readiness levels
- Reflect on how to assess the maturity of your proposition
- Explore the external meso-economic vectors including market space, positioning, customer focus and go-to-market variables
- Reflect on the experience of applying the external meso-economic vectors to your proposition with other learners and the Educators
- Explore the internal meso-economic vectors including Contingent Technology Deployment, IP Management, Product Definition & Synthesis, Manufacturing & Deployment, Talent, Leadership & Culture and Funding & Investment
- Explore commercialisation strategy and business model development
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for members of leadership teams in innovative high-growth SMEs.
It is targeted in particular at CXO level executives including CEOs, commercial directors, technical directors, finance directors, marketing directors, heads of product management, and heads of sales.
This is a premium course. These courses are designed for professionals from specific industries looking to learn with a smaller group of like-minded individuals.
Get a taste of this course
Find out what this course is like by previewing some of the course steps before you join:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLtriplechasmmodel to talk about this course on social media.