Q&A session with course educators
The question and answer (Q&A) sessions on courses from the National STEM Learning Centre provide you with the opportunity to ask more about the course content and issues from your own classroom practice.
Thank you for your questions. We recorded the Q&A session on 17 February. A transcript is currently being processed.
- 00.30 - Learning in a second language
- 02.55 - Sharing good practice
- 07.48 - Continuous learning
- 11.22 - Physical learning environment
- 15.31 - Working memory limits
- 22.24 - Explicit memory
- 24.49 - Balancing different teaching styles from different teachers
- 30.46 - Supporting students without 1:1 interaction
- 33.38 - Difference between learning styles and modality
- 40.38 - Multiple intelligences theory
- 45.49 - Extrinsic and intrinsic rewards
- 53.10 - Unlearning negative beliefs and experiences
- 56.30 - Shared attention and group work
This is an open step, so you can bookmark the URL to your favourites and return to it at any time. We will also upload the video to STEM Learning YouTube channel.
Please note: if you post a question here it may be featured in the video recording along with your first name. The recording will be publicly viewed via this step and may also be uploaded to the STEM Learning YouTube channel.
© National STEM Learning Centre