Weekly study10 hours
SIT771.1 Getting Started with Objects
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- learn how to install tools on their computer so they can build programs
- understand the basics of getting started with C# and object oriented programming
- begin building their own program with .NET Core and the C# programming language
- understand how to create objects and how they can get them to know and do things
- discover key principles of object oriented programming: encapsulation and abstraction
Who is the course for?
Deakin University postgraduate students
What software or tools do you need?
In this course you will need access to a computer on which you will be able to create and run programs. Get ready to start by installing the necessary tools.