A company that promotes and supports social enterprises at an international level with coaching, consultancy and educational services. If you are interested in some of those services, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org: Minca Ventures Ltd
A global organization that identifies and invests in leading social entrepreneurs – individuals with innovative and practical ideas for solving social problems.
An organisation that accelerates entrepreneurial approaches and innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing problems.
A global platform to promote social entrepreneurship as a key element to advance societies and address social problems.
An organisation that helps the world’s poorest people reach their full potential, connecting their determination and skills with the resources they need.
A network of collaborators focused on making a positive impact in our world. We are you. We are the people you’ve been wanting to work with.
An international platform for advancing entrepreneurial approaches and solutions to the world’s most pressing problems.
An organisation that helps women social entrepreneurs, and their supporters, make a positive impact on people and planet.
An organisation that promotes and supports co-operatives and social enterprises in rural communities worldwide.
Media and Networks
A magazine for people interested in social enterprise, impact investment and corporate social innovation.
A British national daily newspaper that publishes articles about social enterprises.
An international platform that promotes and supports social and solidarity economy initiatives. In this youtube channel you can find short videos of social enterprises across the globe.
The UK body for social enterprise - business with a social or environmental mission.
A network for women social entrepreneurs.
A network supported by UnLtd for social entrepreneurs.
Leading social entrepreneurs who we recognize to have innovative solutions to social problems and the potential to change patterns across society.
7 Must-Read Books for Social Entrepreneurs
1) How to Change the World: Social Entrepreneurs and the Power of New Ideas (by David Bornstein)
2) Building Social Business: The New Kind of Capitalism that Serves Humanity’s Most Pressing Needs (by Pr. Muhammad Yunus)
3) The Power of Unreasonable People: How Social Entrepreneurs Create Markets That Change the World (by John Elkington and Pamela Hartigan)
4) 51 Questions on Social Entrepreneurship (by Neetal Parekh)
5) The Social Entrepreneur’s Playbook: Pressure Test, Plan, Launch and Scale Your Social Enterprise (by Ian C. MacMillan and Dr. James Thompson)
6) Meeting of the Minds: The Social Entrepreneur’s Roadmap for Collaborations That Work (by Danielle Carruthers and Solène Pignet)
7) The Social and Solidarity Economy: the world’s economy with a social face (by Sara Calvo, Andres Morales and Yanni Zikidis).