Explore the importance of social innovation in a changing world
Social innovation is the process by which new ways of doing things are created to respond to society’s needs.
This can be technological – embracing open-source or online technology, for example – or it can be social, via encouraging local entrepreneurship.
On this course you’ll learn what social innovation is, examples of social innovation, and why it’s important. You’ll be inspired to learn about the relevance of innovation, and ultimately learn the fundamentals of how to start your own social innovation project.
- Concept of social innovation
- Differences between social innovation, social enterprise, corporate social business
- Business models for social innovation
- Creative innovative techniques for social innovation
- Developing your ideas
- Discovering resources
- Personal Development for social innovators
- Partners, ecosystems
- Revenue models, performance
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
Who is the course for?
This course is intended for people interested in learning about the concept of social innovation and how to develop their own social innovation initiative.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get: