Journey travelled - week 3
Another week completed, well done! You’ve reached the end of week 3.
It’s been another busy week for concepts, so let’s take a moment to reflect on the progress made - you’re on the home stretch now.
What we have covered this week:
- Programme development and design principles
- Situation analysis and engaging participants
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Continuous Improvement
- Logic models, and SMART indicators
- Ethical data and data collection
- Risk assessment
You’ve also learned how programme developers around the world are using sport to effect change, and examples of effective partnerships.
Remember to keep recording any changes you make to your theory of change or logic model along the way - there will be more opportunities to stop and reflect, but getting in the habit of continuous review and refinement will help embed the practice for future initiatives too.
In the next and final week, we introduce:
- Week 4 - bringing people along with you to make lasting change