Understand how to use feedback to improve your STEM activities
Responding to feedback is a crucial part of volunteering with young people, it can quickly help you understand how effective you are and show you what you need to change to improve.
On this course you will learn how to use different tools to get immediate feedback during STEM activities. You will also reflect on and explore further ways to improve your ability to work with educators and inspire young people about STEM subjects. Through reflecting on feedback you’ll consider links with your personal and professional development.
What topics will you cover?
This two-week, self-paced course will develop the way you collect and respond to feedback when volunteering with young people. It will cover:
- The need for gathering feedback, including relating to organisational objectives and corporate social responsibility.
- Strategies and tools for immediate feedback during STEM activities with young people.
- Strategies and tools for gathering feedback from others to inform self-reflection.
- Using feedback to reflect on your own practice and modify if necessary for subsequent activities.
- How feedback and reflection contribute to programme evaluation.
Upgrade - $44
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLSTEMInspiring to talk about this course on social media.