Weekly study4 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Extra BenefitsFrom $64
Workplace Wellbeing: Stress and Productivity at Work
Build workplace stress management skills and learn work productivity techniques
The UK government, businesses, and public health organisations have all backed the case for improving productivity through improved wellbeing in the workplace.
This course draws on contemporary research and consultancy experience to explore how stress impacts workplace productivity and performance.
Firstly, you’ll consider the impact of technological advances on our work schedules. You’ll discover how remote and flexible working patterns may result in an inability to switch off from work and how this can increase work-related stress and prevent the rest and recovery required to stay productive.
Next, you’ll consider individual and organisational differences that may impact the stress-productivity relationship, like differing personalities, thinking styles, and group dynamics, and learn practical workplace productivity techniques.
We will provide an overview of:
- The Stress Response
- The link between stress and productivity and performance in the Workplace
- How individual factors (e.g., personality, leadership) change the stress-productivity relationship.
- How the changing nature of the workplace (e.g., email, remote working) can impact the stress-productivity relationship.
- Strategies for maintaining performance and productivity in the workplace.
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Discuss how we respond psychologically and physiologically under conditions of stress
- Investigate the conditions under which stress has a negative impact on productivity and performance
- Explore the conditions under which stress can positively impact productivity and performance
- Identify the individual and organisational factors which impact the stress-productivity relationship
- Evaluate what strategies can help maintain performance and productivity in the workplace
Who is the course for?
This course is primarily designed for HR professionals and those in leadership or management positions who want to learn how to improve workplace productivity and reduce stress.
The course will also be useful for anyone who wants to learn strategies to improve their own wellbeing at work.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.