Develop your knowledge of studying in the UK
This online course from the British Council will provide international education agents, school counsellors and consultants with advice on all aspects of UK education. Further information is included around becoming a professional education agent for the UK if relevant for you.
It will develop your knowledge of:
- the UK education and training system
- the attractions for students in the UK
- quality assurance systems and how they operate
- student lifestyle issues
- welfare and support for international students
- application processes and entry requirements
What topics will you cover?
- Understanding the benefits of study in the UK
- Learning why students choose the UK
- Defining the skills, knowledge and responsibilities needed to get students onto the right course
- Understanding how UK institutions support learners
- Exploring the resources available to support agents, counselors and advisors
Upgrade - $79
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLStudyUK to talk about this course on social media.