- Duration3 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Digital upgradeFree
Study UK: A Guide for Education Agents
Develop your knowledge of the UK higher education system.
This online course from Study UK will provide international education agents with training and advice on all aspects of UK education. Further information is included around becoming a professional education agent for the UK if relevant for you.
It will develop your knowledge of:
- the UK education and training system
- the attractions for students in the UK
- quality assurance systems and how they operate
- student lifestyle issues
- welfare and support for international students
- application processes and entry requirements
- Understanding the benefits of study in the UK
- Learning why students choose the UK
- Defining the skills, knowledge and responsibilities needed to get students onto the right course
- Understanding how UK institutions support learners
- Exploring the resources available to support agents, counsellors and advisers
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify the main aspects of UK education and quality assurance
- Collaborate with and learn from peers by engaging with communities of practice
- Explore key resources for counselling students
- Identify aspects of your professional practice to develop
- Explore key areas of ethical conduct for agents, advisors and counsellors
- Demonstrate understanding of specialist entry applications
Who is the course for?
As an education agent training course, it is designed primarily for those advising students looking to come to the UK to study, including education agents, recruitment professionals, school counsellors and those interested in becoming education agents. Potential students and learners who are interested in coming to the UK to study will also find the course informative and useful. English at level B1 on the CEFR is required.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please enable all cookies and refresh the page to view this content.
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.