How do you feel about ageing?
What choices are you making to stay happy, healthy, socially-connected and active as you age?
During this five-week course, distinguished academics and physicians at Trinity College Dublin will present world-leading research in successful ageing, which may challenge many of the assumptions you have about growing old.
Learn strategies and tips for healthy, active ageing
What topics will you cover?
Each week, we will investigate strategies for successful ageing:
• Week 1 explores your perceptions and attitudes about ageing;
• Week 2 focusses on improving your happiness and wellbeing, by defining what quality of life means to you;
• Week 3 places a spotlight on health and presents tips for increasing physical fitness, improving nutrition, and maintaining brain health through the years;
• Week 4 celebrates opportunities for staying connected by investigating the expectations you have set for yourself and by sharing your personal strategies for staying involved;
• Week 5 is all about creative ageing, in which we explore the talents and contributions of older adults and share your accomplishments with the world.
Who is the course for?
This course is relevant for adults who wish to acquire strategies for successful ageing. No previous experience or qualifications are required.
Get a taste of this course
Find out what this course is like by previewing some of the course steps before you join:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLageingwell to talk about this course on social media.