Create value with your supply chain
Goods and services reach end users through increasingly intricate channels, involving people and processes all over the world, supported by advancing technology.
Understanding the key relationships in these supply chains can help you cut costs, boost performance and create more value for customers.
This online course will equip you with a critical appreciation of the way supply chains work, and how to make them work better.
Whether you are a sole trader, in a small to medium-sized organisation, or work for a large firm, you’ll find out how the supply chain is changing in the digital era.
What topics will you cover?
- What supply chain management is and why it is important
- The distinct processes that make up a digital supply chain
- How risk is assessed in the digital supply chain
- How organisations are using the supply chain to gain a competitive advantage
- Competitive advantage in the digital supply chain
- How supply chain management fits with the company’s strategy
- The future of supply chain management
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLDEsupplychain to talk about this course on social media.