What topics will you cover?
- What is green HR and how relevant is it to organisations becoming sustainable
- The nature of sustainability including internal and external drivers toward change and barriers inhibiting change to show the nature of the organisational mindset required to acknowledge the need to move toward sustainability and beyond compliance
- Sustainable return on investment (S-ROI) and ‘Triple top line’ (TTL) to demonstrate how sustainability gains can be measured and valued by the business
- The role of HR in corporate human sustainability to show operational functions for sustainability within the business including networking and green rewards
- Human sustainability to understand the importance of human capital and being inclusive of all stakeholders
- Ecological sustainability to distinguish between green practices and organisation-wide sustainability and show how leadership is required to go beyond rhetoric and provide transparency
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLRMITGreenHR to talk about this course on social media.