What topics will you cover?
- What is green HR and how relevant is it to organisations becoming sustainable
- The nature of sustainability including internal and external drivers toward change and barriers inhibiting change to show the nature of the organisational mindset required to acknowledge the need to move toward sustainability and beyond compliance
- Sustainable return on investment (S-ROI) and ‘Triple top line’ (TTL) to demonstrate how sustainability gains can be measured and valued by the business
- The role of HR in corporate human sustainability to show operational functions for sustainability within the business including networking and green rewards
- Human sustainability to understand the importance of human capital and being inclusive of all stakeholders
- Ecological sustainability to distinguish between green practices and organisation-wide sustainability and show how leadership is required to go beyond rhetoric and provide transparency
Get extra benefits, upgrade this course. For $94 you’ll get:
Upgrading will mean you get unlimited access to the course.
If you’re taking a course for free you have access to the course for its duration + 14 days, regardless of when you join. If you upgrade the course you have access for as long as the course exists on FutureLearn.
Access to tests
When you upgrade you’ll have access to any tests during the course.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to take any tests and score over 70%. You don’t get access to tests if you choose to take a course for free.
A Certificate of Achievement
Upgrading means you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement when you complete the course.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to mark 90% of the steps on the course as complete, and score over 70% on any course tests.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLRMITGreenHR to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course