Reviewing your learning so far
Good work on reaching the end of this first part of the course. This week you have looked at:
- Setting realistic expectations and the roles of teachers, parents/careers and pupils
- Planning a sequence of learning
- Written instructions for remote learning
- The use of video
Each week we encourage you to keep a reflection grid to capture your successes and problems (if you’ve tried something new out), eureka moments (something new to you), and unanswered questions.
Your reflection grid acts as a record of your professional development, so keep this safe.
After completing your reflection grid, share below:
- One key thing you have learnt this week.
- One thing you wish to find out more about.
Next week we look at engagement for learning, how students can be supported to work by parents, the use of technology to connect pupils with you as their teacher and their classmates, and activities to support scientific enquiry at home.
© National STEM Learning Centre