Reviewing your learning on this course
Now we’re reaching the end of the course, it’s time to re-take the self-audit task.
The questions are the same as the self-audit from the start of the course and will help you identify how much you have developed over the last three weeks. You will also be asked to look back on what you wanted to get out of this course.
How to approach the self-audit
- There are no right or wrong answers.
- Answer honestly about where you are now, not where you want to be.
- Your answers will help you to identify what areas of practice you need to focus on the most as you progress through the course.
- Save a copy of your responses.
Compare your responses to your first self-audit task and see how much progress you have made. Make a few notes in your reflection grid, particularly anything that surprised you or areas you would still like to address.
Your responses will also help the course team understand the impact of the course more generally.
Task: complete the self-audit
- Access the self-audit task and complete it.
- At the end of the survey, click My responses.
- Click Download as PDF.
- Save the PDF where you will be able to retrieve it to review again.
After completing your self-audit, if you would like to share your overall reflection on your professional development with other learners, please feel free to add this in comments below.
© STEM Learning