A fair game?
We have made one of the classroom activities from the Teaching Probability book, ‘Which team will win’?, available for you to download. (The book also contains detailed analysis of suggested classroom approaches for this activity.)
We have found that ‘Which team will win?’ is a good starting activity, especially with younger learners.
It is time to decide what activity you are going to try out in your classroom. You could use:
- ‘Which team will win?’
- The ‘Weather Forecasting’ example that we have used in this lesson
- An activity of your own that you have already planned
- Or something entirely new.
Whatever your choice, tell us about it in the comments. We want to know:
- What you are planning, and why
- How the lesson actually goes
We look forward to hearing from you!