Understand how to build a strong team
Coaches play an important role in establishing team culture, determining team goals and supporting team members.
On this course, you’ll learn how to use a range of coaching principles and strategies to create a cohesive and inclusive team environment.
You’ll analyse the role successful coaches play in creating and maintaining a positive and supportive team culture.
You’ll identify some of the big challenges coaches face when working with new and established teams.
You’ll understand the importance of monitoring conflict, change and development in a team.
- frameworks to support working with new teams
- stages of team development
- the change cycle
- the team bank balance – building confidence
- the performance clock
- tracking the changing dynamic of conflict.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- identify key differences between working with established and new teams
- apply principles and strategies for creating a cohesive team in your context
- investigate the role successful coaches play in developing a positive team culture
- reflect on conflict, change and team development.
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at anyone with an interest in sports or business coaching, but may be of particular interest to those already working in the area, at any level.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLteamcoach to talk about this course on social media.